Enterprise Resource Planning is the full form of ERP. In simple words, integrating the information systems in an organization to illustrate the details, including sales, and business process. ERP systems are ideal for the different organizations, smalller, to larger. In the training, students will learn importance of ERP systems in organizations, and their business functions, foundation, data requirements, processes, management and development of ERP systems. The whole idea is to track production, supply chain, accounting, finance, standardization, integration.
Our course covers the entire modules of ERP, we have highly experienced faculties. When you complete the course, you will develop critical and analytical thinking skills for the development of plans with the motive to optimize enterprise performance.
- To analyze business or company activities, workflow and process to identify problems, weakness, opportunities.
- To work to optimize enterprise’s performance by analyzing enterprise processes.
- To propose the changes required according to the situation of organizational structure, to enhance the problems and detect weakness of current processes.
- Make and propose a plan that applies IT (Information Technology) all over the company’s activities. The new IT based plans can enhance the organization.
- Propose the ERP, SCM, CRM and KM system applications to allow the business to run effectively and face and grow with the competition in the market.
ERP Systems for Different segments
- Healthcare: ERP System concepts for Health Care Feed, Business Process Integration.
- ERP Applications for Mid-size Organizations: Manage Business functions, including sales, daily operations including financials, in all-in-one integrated system.
- Customer Relationship Manager in ERP: You will learn the expansion of profitable customers, acquisition, retention of the same. You will be able to manage the customers effectively.
- Business Intelligence: Business Intelligence architecture, Enterprise reporting and Business Analytics are main topics.
- ERP Design and Implementation: Concepts, Fundamentals, Framework, and Information Technology context.
- ERP System Administration: Monitor the Enterprise resources and performance.
- Enterprise Performance Dashboard: Learn the implementation and design of performance monitoring systems, which focus on dashboards, balanced scoreboard, and more.