Core Java Training Syllabus
We specialize in delivering highly-customized, role-based, project-centric Core Java training courses. Every Core Java training course is customized specifically for you and your team, the type of project you are working on, and the tools you use.
According to Nasscom case studies 3,50,000 engineers are passing-out on every year, but who are successfully making their career that is only 20%, the rest are lacking in live technology and unable to show live projects on their resume. which is very important to companies to check your technical abilities.
Students will get training with real time environment as they will work with A2it IT Development Pvt. Ltd. Company (www.a2itsoft.com)
Every student will get access of their projects on following addresses:
Users should have basic ‘C’ Programming training. Object-oriented programming know-how is preferable.
You understand the fundamentals of Core Java programming and how to use Java to write applications and core object-oriented concepts, including classes, packages, objects, methods, properties, abstraction, polymorphism, inheritance, encapsulation, and more.
- Programming language types and Paradigms
- Computer Programming Hierarchy.
- How Computer Architecture Affects a Language?
- Why Java?
- Flavours of Java.
- Java Designing Goal.
- Role of Java Programmer in Industry.
- Features of Java Language.
- JVM –The heart of Java
- Java’s Magic Byte code
2. Language Fundamentals
- The Java Environment
- Installing Java.
- Java Program Development
- Java Source File Structure
- Basic Language Elements
- Lexical Tokens, Identifiers
- Keywords, Literals, Comments
- Primitive Data types, Operators
3. Object Oriented Programming
- Class Fundamentals.
- Object & Object reference.
- Object Life time & Garbage Collection.
- Creating and Operating Objects.
- Constructor & initialization code block.
- Access Control, Modifiers, methods
- Nested , Inner Class &Anonymous Classes
- Abstract Class & Interfaces
- Defining Methods, Argument
- Method Overloading, Recursion.
- Dealing with Static Members. Finalize () Method.
- Native Method. Use of “this “reference.
- Use of Modifiers with Classes & Methods.
- Design of Assessors and Mutator Methods
- Cloning Objects, shallow and deep cloning
- Generic Class Types
4. Extending Classes and Inheritance
- Use and Benefits of Inheritance in OOP
- Types of Inheritance in Java
- Inheriting Data Members and Methods
- Role of Constructors in inheritance
- Overriding Super Class Methods.
- Use of “super”.
- Polymorphism in inheritance.
- Type Compatibility and Conversion
- Implementing interfaces.
- Organizing Classes and Interfaces in Packages.
- Package as Access Protection
- Defining Package.
- CLASSPATH Setting for Packages.
- Making JAR Files for Library Packages
- Import and Static Import
- Naming Convention For Packages
Projects / Lab Gallery
6. Exception Handling
- The Idea behind Exception
- Exceptions & Errors
- Types of Exception
- Control Flow In Exceptions
- JVM reaction to Exceptions
- Use of try, catch, finally, throw, throws in Exception Handling.
- In-built and User Defined Exceptions
- Checked and Un-Checked Exceptions
7. Array & String
- Defining an Array
- Initializing & Accessing Array
- Multi –Dimensional Array
- Operation on String
- Mutable & Immutable String
- Using Collection Bases Loop for String
- Tokenizing a String
- Creating Strings using String Buffer